What Playstation was out in 2003?
By December 2003, the PlayStation and PS one had shipped a combined total of 102.49 million units, eventually becoming the first video game console to sell 120 million units.
What games were out in 2003?
Video Game, Released between 2003-01-01 and 2003-12-31 (Sorted by Popularity Ascending)
- Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (2003 Video Game)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (2003 Video Game)
- Enter the Matrix (2003 Video Game)
- Manhunt (2003 Video Game)
- Call of Duty (2003 Video Game)
How long are console generations?
Though prior console generations have normally occurred in five to six-year cycles, the transition from seventh to eighth generation lasted approximately eight years. The transition is also unusual in that the prior generation’s best-selling unit, the Wii, was the first to be replaced in the eighth generation.
How much money did video games make in 2003?
History of worldwide video game industry revenues
Year Video game industry revenue (nominal US dollars, without inflation) 2003 $33.2 billion (worldwide) 2002 $37.84 billion (worldwide) $31 billion (worldwide consumer market) $6.84 billion (Japan arcade & online) 2001 $35 billion (worldwide)
What was in the charts 2003?
Top 100 2003
Position Artist Title 01 The Black Eyed Peas Where Is The Love? 02 R Kelly Ignition Remix 03 Evanescence Bring Me To Life 04 Blu Cantrell featuring Sean Paul Breathe
What was the top 10 songs in 2003?
Throwback Thursday: The top 10 songs this week in 2003
- 10. ” Mesmerize,” Ja Rule featuring Ashanti.
- 9. ” Excuse Me Miss,” Jay Z featuring Pharrell.
- 8. ” How You Gonna Act Like That,” Tyrese.
- 7. ” When I’m Gone,” 3 Doors Down.
- 6. ” Get Busy,” Sean Paul.
- 5. ” All I Have,” Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J.
- 4. ”
- 3. “
How much was ps1 launched UK?
The original PlayStation launched on 29 September 1995 for a recommended retail price of £299.