What is a 1966 50c coin worth?
|1966 Round 50c Coin||AUS $ 27.23 US$ 20.14|
|Please select at least one product from the list.|
What is a Canadian 1966 50 cent piece worth?
50 cents 1966 prices and values The value of a canadian coin depends on several factors such as quality and wear, supply and demand, rarity, finish and more. The melt and minimum value of a 50 cents 1966 is $9.71 CAD.
Are Canadian 50 cent coins worth anything?
coin-value-examples-2 To the above left is a Canada 50 cent piece made of nickel (worth face value). To the right is a Canada Silver 50 cent piece (1967 and earlier) worth at least $5 each. Note. The nickel half dollars will stick to a magnet.
How much is a 1967 Canadian quarter worth?
The melt and minimum value of a 25 cents 1967 is $2.97 CAD.
What are old 50 cent coins worth?
Anyway, back onto the circulation issues. Truly uncirculated 50 cent coins from 1969 (cv $25), 1971 ($25), 1972 ($55), 1973 ($60), 1974 ($35), 1985 ($13), 1993 ($22) , and 1997 ($30) are all worth more than any commemorative 50c coin.
Are any 2 cent coins valuable?
According to rare coin dealer Andrew Crellin, the value of these two cent coins have been steadily increasing in value. “Several coins that have been independently graded as being among the finest known examples have recently made prices in excess of several thousand dollars on a leading online auction site,” he says.
What is the most expensive Australian penny?
Proof 1930 Penny
The most valuable Australian penny is the Proof 1930 Penny selling for $1.15 million in 2019. The coin was struck in 1930 at the Melbourne Mint during the Great Depression. The Proof 1930 Penny is Australia’s most valuable penny.
What is the rarest coin in Canada?
Here’s a look at three of the rarest coins in Cook’s collection:
- 1911 silver dollar. There are only two 1911 silver dollars in existence, and they’re considered the “holy grail” of Canadian coins.
- 1921 50 cent coin. This 1921 50 cent coin is considered to be in the best shape of the remaining coins. (
- 1936 dot cent penny.
What are silver 50 cent pieces worth?
Melt Values of Older Silver Coins
Silver Coin Type Year of Issue Face Values Walking Liberty 50c 1916-1947 $0.50 Franklin Half Dollar 1948-1963 $0.50 Kennedy Half Dollar 1964 $0.50 Kennedy Half Dollar 1965-1970 $0.50
What is the most valuable Canadian quarter?
Your Old Canadian Quarters May Now Be Worth $50,000
- 2000 P Caribou Quarter.
- 2000 Millennium Map Mule & 2007 Wheelchair Curling Mule.
- 1992 Rotated Die Error Quarter.
- 1973 Large Bust Mountie Quarter.
- 1967 Bobcat Nickel Pattern Quarter.
- 1951 Low Relief George VI Quarter.
- 1947 Dot George VI Quarter.
- 1936 Dot George V Quarter.
What Canadian loonies are worth money?
Top 10 collectible Canadian coins
- 1906 Small Crown. Experts believe that manufacturers used a single crown die to strike around 100 examples before replacing it with a larger die.
- 1916 C-Gold Sovereign.
- 1921 50-Cent.
- 1921 5-Cent.
- 1936 “Dot” 10-Cent.
- 1948 Canada Silver Dollar.
- 1969 Large Date 10-Cents.
- 1987 Loon dollar.
What’s the most expensive Kennedy half dollar?
A 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar Snatches A World-Record $108,000! A 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar sold for a world record $108,000, making it the most expensive coin of its type, during a public auction of rare U.S. coins held Thursday, April 25, 2019, by Heritage Auctions.