How do I reset my Alesis?
Performing the Factory Reset
- Turn off the module.
- Press and hold the Stop and Enter buttons while powering up the module. “Resetting Factory Defaults…” will be displayed on the module.
- Wait 5 seconds, then let go of the buttons.
- That’s it! Your Strike Module has now been restored to the factory default settings!
How big is Alesis turbo mesh kit?
The Alesis Turbo Mesh Kit features an 8″ mesh snare drum and (3) 8″ mesh toms. It includes everything else you need to make a complete drum kit; (3) 10″ cymbals, custom-designed Alesis hi-hat and kick pedals, and a durable steel rack.
Are Alesis drum modules interchangeable?
Most modules and pads are interchangeable. When you get to the stereo pads where you have a separate rim shot and center pad or a two stage cymbal you will need to be sure you are using stereo cables or you won’t get one or the other effect.
What is the difference between Alesis surge and Nitro?
What does separate them though is: The Alesis Surge has a chrome rack whereas the Nitro’s rack is made of aluminium. The Alesis Surge has a larger kick drum pedal than the Nitro Mesh. This means, you will be able to use a double bass pedal with the Surge but not the Nitro.
How do I calibrate my Alesis DM10?
Calibrate the hi-hat pedal:
- Connect the hi-hat pedal to the module but do not press it down.
- On the module, press EXT TRIG.
- Use the CURSOR UP / DOWN buttons to highlight the Input field at the top of the screen.
- Then use the VALUE UP / DOWN buttons or VALUE DIAL to select HiHat.
- Press CAL (F4).
Does alesis Nitro mesh kit fold?
Each drum and cymbal is mounted to the Alesis drum rack which comes with the Nitro Kit. This rack is lightweight and flexible. One of the advantages of the Nitro Kit is that it can be neatly folded away after use, and for transportation.
Can you add sounds to alesis Nitro?
Sounds and samples in the Nitro drum module Easily tweak any existing kit, or create your own using the 385 superior drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds included in the Nitro drum module.
Can you switch out drum modules?
Upgrade your drum module The most obvious way to upgrade an electronic kit isn’t necessarily to change the hardware or the pads as those are simply the medium to create the sounds. Instead, you should look to upgrade the ‘brain’ or the actual source of those sounds which is called the Module.
What is the best drum module?
5 Best Drum Modules & Trigger Modules (Jul 2021)
- Roland TD-50 Drum Module.
- Yamaha DTX502 Electronic Drum Module.
- Yamaha DTX700 Electronic Drum Module.
- Roland TM2 Electronic Drum Trigger Module.
- Roland TM6 Electronic Drum Trigger Module.
Is Alesis Surge good?
I am very impressed by the Alesis Surge! It has all the functionalities that most drummers will ever need for practicing at home – and it features the quieter mesh heads at a price that would have been unheard of 2 or 3 years ago.
Can you upgrade alesis Nitro mesh kit?
And you can expand the Nitro Mesh Kit to a 10-piece configuration with four toms and four cymbals using the extra Tom 4 and Crash 2 trigger pad inputs.
How do you save settings on Alesis DM10?
By default, the DM10 comes with a Write Protection feature that is turned on. This prevents any settings from being overwritten. To save any settings you change, you need to turn off Write Protection first, then save them.
How do you change the triggers on Alesis DM10?
How do I adjust the Global Trigger Setting on my Alesis DM10…
- Power on the DM10 module.
- Press UTILITY.
- Press F4 SYS.
- Press F2 INIT.
- Use the Cursor buttons to highlight DM10 Studio Triggers.
- Use the VALUE/TEMPO dial to change this setting to match your kit.
How long do Alesis mesh heads last?
A: Barring accident or abuse, they can last for years. Roland’s mesh heads are manufactured by Remo, a long-standing drumhead maker.
Is Alesis Nitro mesh worth it?
Final Verdict. The Alesis Nitro Mesh Electronic Drum Set delivers very decent quality with some much-improved mesh head surfaces compared to previous models. If you’re looking for a good quality budget electronic drum set, then you should certainly consider the Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit.