How do I change my YouTube channel language?
*Note that in India, language settings change the videos that are shown on Home and Trending. Click your profile picture . Click Language or Location. Click the language or location you’d like to use.
Why is my YouTube in a different language?
If you’re using the new version of YouTube on desktop, you can click Language (instead of Settings) at the bottom of the profile drop-down menu and then select a language from there. The YouTube mobile app uses your mobile device’s default language.
How do I change the country of my YouTube?
This takes you to the account Privacy Settings page. Tap Location. It’s toward the top of the menu. Select your country from the drop-down menu.
How can I change the language of a video?
- Create captions in the original language.
- Go to your Creator Studio on YouTube, then select Video Manager.
- Go to the Subtitles/CC tab at the top of the video editor.
- Click Add New Subtitles or CC.
- Search the language you wish to translate to.
- A new menu will appear.
How can I change video language to English?
Change audio language & subtitle settings
- At the bottom or top right of your video player, tap Show closed captions and audio .
- Under “Audio” or “Subtitles,” select a language.
Why is my YouTube location wrong?
If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you should see an option to select your country (as shown below) and to select your language. it thinks that because your settings probally say that.go to settings and it should say location at the very bottom of the screen and say the country.
How can I change the language setting on YouTube?
No, but you can still watch the captions. To do this, open YouTube, then search for a foreign video or presenter, then click that video, click Settings, then click Captions/CC, then set the captions to your preferred language. Thanks! Where can I change the language settings if I can’t understand the page?
How to translate YouTube videos to English or another language?
Go to your channel homepage, click on the gear icon, down the bottom here it says “translate info” which audiences in foreign countries by translating channel info. Click on translating channel info, select the original language, click English, select the language, click add new language.
How to change the language of your uploaded video?
Creator Studio Classic instructions Go to your Video Managerby clicking your profile picture Creator Studio Video Manager Videos. Next to the video you want to edit, click the drop-down menu next to the Editbutton. Select Subtitles/CC. At the bottom of the page, click Change language.
How can I watch YouTube India in English?
3. Click Sign in Button at the Top Right Corner of the Page. 4. Enter Your Email address and password. 5. Click Sign in. 6. As you can see, currently we are viewing YouTube India in English Language. 7. To change that to native Language, Scroll down to the bottom of the page. 8.